The East is looking to hire additional staff to fill up our super team. Looking for a positive Front of House with a can-do attitude. Attitude is more important than experience and it’s the key! We are happy to train the right candidate.
Front of House Staff Responsibilities:
- Receive and confirm walk-in, telephonic, and online reservations.
- Direct early arrivals to the bar as they wait for their tables to become available.
- Usher diners to their tables and provide them with menus.
- Accept and inform the relevant staff about food and beverage requests.
- Mix and pour beverages, as needed.
- Transport food orders from the kitchen to each pertinent table.
- Clear glassware, silverware, and crockery from each table once guests have completed their meals, or upon request.
- Provide guests with their checks after the meal sitting.
- Clear and report breakages by diners.
Front of House Requirements:
- Proven experience in the position of interest.
- English and other language is a plus.
- Wear and maintain the prescribed uniform.
- Excellent verbal communication and memorization skills.
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to remain composed, particularly during stressful or uncomfortable circumstances.
- Physically fit.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to perform additional duties to facilitate the restaurant’s operations, as needed.
What we can offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Dynamic working environment
- Vacation with the company
- Hospitality professional training
Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mrs. Phuong Nguyen
Phone number: +84 90 6 38 8847
Email address: email@example.com